Cookiepedia is all about giving people information about cookies used on all sort of other sites, so naturally, we want to be clear about the cookies we are using.
Below is a complete list of cookies the site may currently set when you are browsing, with an explanation of what they are used for. We are aware that this list is different from what you would get if you searched for the www.cookiepedia.co.uk in our own search function.
The Cookiepedia search results are a complete historical record, so some cookies listed in search results are no longer in use.
If you wish to opt-out of the use of any cookies, except those which are strictly necessary for the site to function, please click here to change privacy settings.
- We are committed to respecting the privacy of our visitors.
- If you get in contact with us, we will only use information you supply to answer your questions or provide you with information about our services.
- We do not share any information you may provide with any third parties.
- We do not collect any other information about visitors to this site, except that which is gathered by the cookies listed above.
- The site contains no tags designed to track, target or profile visitors, or to contribute to other organisations' profiles of visitors.
Security of Your Information
Any information collected via this website will be held by Governor Technology Ltd. Governor employees will only have access to information in order to provide the services of this website.
We are committed to making sure that all information is secure, accurate and treated in accordance with this policy. We have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
You may request details of personal information which we may hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Who We Are
Governor Technology is registered in England, under company no. 4156317.
We are a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Governor Technology Ltd
1 St Andrews Hill
If you have any concerns or queries about anything on this site, please contact us by email email@example.com or Tel: 0800 690 6012.